Friday, August 24, 2012

Falling and Books To Die For

I'm excited to tell you of two projects.  The first is a piece I wrote for the upcoming Books to Die For: The World's Greatest Mystery Writers on the World's Greatest Mystery Novels.  If you are, like me, a book geek, you'll love this anthology of crime writers talking about the crime, mystery and thrillers.  Being from Boston, I picked what I feel is the definitive book of my city: Dennis Lehane's Mystic River.  If you haven't read that book, shame on you.

The second is a Malcolm Fletcher short story called Falling, which UK fans can download on their Kindle from amazon.co.uk.  I'm working on trying to get it on the US Amazon site.

Speaking of e-books, a number of my US fans have asked whether or not some books will be available on the Kindle, Nook and iTunes.  I'm currently looking into a few things and will let you know as soon as they become available.

Thanks to everyone for their kind reviews and comments regarding The Killing House.  It's much appreciated.

Okay, back to working on the new Darby, which may be called Lone Wolf (that's the working title, at least).    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home