Monday, January 16, 2012

News On Upcoming Book

For all of you fans who have been asking, I wanted to the name of the new book is called The Killing House.  It features Malcolm Fletcher in the lead role.  I'm planning on doing a series with him.  I'll be posting the cover art soon along with a publishing date, but for now, I wanted to give you what they call the jacket blurb from the upcoming U.K. edition:

RULE #1: DON'T SCREAM
Four years ago, Theresa Herrera's ten-year-old-son Rico was abducted from his home.  The police found little evidence and the case went cold.  Theresa's husband has told her to move on, but she won't give up hope.

RULE #2: DON'T CALL THE POLICE
Today a mysterious woman invaded Theresa's home and told her that Rico is alive.  Theresa talks on the phone to a young man who is, without question, her son.

RULE #3: DON'T RUN.  DON'T FIGHT
The woman promises to reunite Theresa with Rico only if she will follow the rules.  But it is the last rule that fills Theresa with horror ...

RULE #4: KILL YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR SON WILL LIVE ...
Malcolm Fletcher - a former FBI profiler and now the nation's Most Wanted fugitive - arrives in Colorado to help Theresa and her husband find their son.  But his arrival coincides with a dangerous and shocking twist in the case.

Barely surviving his first encounter with a suspect, Fletcher embarks on his own secret investigation, with the police just behind him every step of the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I need to say how much I love Deviant Ways and the Darby books so far! Malcolm Fletcher is amazing and I can't wait to read a book based around him. But I've been curious for a while and I have to ask, Malcolm Fletcher is a former FBI profiler - have you ever considered writing a prequel book/series about when he was an FBI Profiler?

Can't wait to find out a bit more about what goes on inside that head of his (and yours!)

Beth

April 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger DemonDiva said...

I've read all your books - and sing your praises to everyone I know. I've completely converted my daughter, and despite living in the same house, we both buy your books. We both bought The Killing House this week for our Kindle.

I started mine last night, and finished it this afternoon.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it. I literally could not put it down. When I simply had to move off the sofa, I was desperate to come back and pick it up again!

The minute I finished it, I sent a text to my daughter (still only 20% through), and said "Fantastic! Absolutely gripping! When is the next one out?"

i can't wait.

August 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home